Monday, February 26, 2007

Weight and calorie qt!!!!? -

OK so i need to lose 40 pounds. I m eating a 1200 diet, its what fitday.com says i need to eat in order to drop the pounds. I m working out also nothing too vigorous, I m starting at something i can do and then working up from there. I feel like i m doing really good in terms of calories (no fast food,pop or juice just waterr!!) and working til my body is sore in the morning lol but i have a qt !! Do i need to burn more calories than i eat ??? 1200 is kind of ridiculous but idkkkk.. I really want to lose this weight so help :) also if u have any weight loss tips or anything that would be great!

Ask yourself, am i ganna eat like this my whole life? If not, up your calories to something more resonable you would eat for the rest of your life. By eating too low your ganna crash your metabolism unless you eat just that much your whole life.

Burning up calories became much easier for me when I started using acai berry. I know they say that pills won t work, but they definitely worked for me, and they have been shown on CNN too. There s a free trial happening at the moment at http://jerels.myslimmingpro.info , why not check it out, why not?

I tried many different method to lose my weight, but nothing worked untill I found this amazing method. It works very well and I lost my weight easy after I found correct method. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and it was so easy. If you are serious and really want to lose weight you should have a look. You can get information at link below.

Ok so it seems as if your work ethic is very good and you are trying your best to shed of the pounds which is perfectJust continue to eat healthy including fruits which there is no limit on because they provide an excellent source of energy as well vegetables alsoEven though you are working your hardest do not push your body when its working over the top. You need to let your body take its time at doing this because as long as your taking care of it, it will so what you want it to.This doesnt seem like a concern for you but always remember to eat beneficial meals because as youve probably heard starving yourself doesnt work.Other than that continue to take care of your body and it will take care of the pounds in return

so if you want to lose like 2 pounds a week you only need to burn off 500 calories a day for 7 days. then at the end of the week weigh yourself to see if you are doing the right thing.