Monday, February 26, 2007

Help me lose weight please? -

No matter what I do I can t seem to lose weight!I m 5 4 1/2 and weigh 133 pounds. I really want to focus losing weight on my legs, stomach, and bottom.I have very low self-esteem. I gained weight because of my self-esteem. I used to be one of the prettiest and most popular girls in class and now I feel like I m nothing... my friends ditched me when I get braces and glasses and that is what caused my weight gain I d eat to feel better...So now I really want to drop at least 13 pounds. What are some fun ways to exercise and fun healthy recipes and such? I want to lose at least 7 of those pounds by Christmas please...Also, please no supplement ads or WEIGHT LOSS TIP blog this, unless they re under your sources, as in your not advertising them.Thank you and God bless :) 3 Lyssa

lyssa please don t feel ashamed. if they were really your true friends then they would have been next to you along the way. it doesn t matter if you WERE the most prettiest and popular girl in the class. it all over as you said so just look past that, think about the new. higher your self-esteem. we are all beautiful in our own way. some ways to lose weight is of course to drink lots of water. exercise is an other. your max is about 45 minutes a week, no more than that. eat your fruits and vegtables daily in soups and salads. eat your poultry wisely. also remember to eat something that you like thats healthy.try to take a thrill in your life so your matabilism increases trust me it helps. for more great help i recommend you tube, not the best to get tips but it sometimes gives you hope and encouragment. also happy thankxgiving. god bless jus no that you are not the only one who has been through this low esteem, friends betraying, and the weight loss.

Watch one less hour of TV. A study of 76 undergraduate students found the more they watched television, the more often they ate and the more they ate overall. Sacrifice one program (there s probably one you don t really want to watch anyway) and go for a walk instead. You ll have time left over to finish a chore or gaze at the stars.

when my friend wanted to loose weight she ate about half of what she normally would eat for each meal that she hadyou could walk up and down the stairs too