Friday, February 23, 2007

Weight loss tips before my drill team? -

I am 15 years old and I have gained a fair amount of weight this summer. I am a dancer on my high school drill team and I have got to get in shape before school. I weigh about 140, it varies around there. I am 5 4 also. I wanto be around 100 to 110. I would appreciate any tips you have for me. Please do not tell me it s not safe. I KNOW THAT! But hello, it s a drill team here. School starts in about two months but we start practicing in August. Please help me out here and give me anything you know. Thank you so much.

Well the first thing you should do is try to find the reason you starting gaining weight. I would guess its because in the summer most people get lazy and burn fewer calories while consuming more. The key to weigh lose is of course to eat healthy and exercise adequately. If you are eating enormous amounts of food you should cut back but I don t think you are. The amount of food your eating shouldn t be your concern. You need to look at what your eating. Fruits and vegetables are relativity low calorie but are very healthy. You also need protein from food like meat. If your a vegetarian, foods like nuts or peanut butter contain protein. Also drink lots of water. Avoid juice unless it is made with 100% fruit. Exercise is the second part of weigh lose. Any exercise will burn calories. Jogging burns a lot of calories but you can t jog as long as you can walk so its a matter of how much time you want to put in. If you have lots of time I would recommend walking for the most part to start with. If you have a dog its a good opportunity to give you both some exercise. Or if you have a treadmill you can put it near the TV or read while you walk. Another thing you might try is just getting out of the house and going places to avoid sitting around. Hope this helps. Good luck!

allright just run alot i lost 5 pound in one run i ran like 5 miles but just run every day like a mile or two and ull lose lots of pounds