Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Weight loss tips. help!!!? -

I am 17 years old and am trying to lose like a couple pounds off of my legs, stomach, and face cuz those are my weaknesses. I have a system called the leg magic. Its a machine that really works out your legs. I do 5 sets of 30 but I was wondering if that is enough cuz i really want toned legs. I currently do 50 situps, 50 side crunches, and 50 bicycle situps. I skip some days which is not good though. Any other suggestions to help tone my body. Like how much cardio to do. Losing weight is difficult though because of all my cravings especially hot cheetos!

Well, if you are in a solid set routine of the same exercises, your muscles might not be getting a good burn anymore. You need to implement muscle confusion, different routines that keeps your muscles on their toes.One program that is great, but might not be practical for a few area pounds, is P90X, it is the best out there and uses muscle confusion.http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness��

Your off to a great start, just gradually start to get more agressive with your workouts. Skipping days are fine, you at least need two or three days rest period. On the days you do workout try to add more repetitions because your body does get use to the same old same old. Try to begin walking and gradually start to jogging, jogging is the best way to lose weight. When it comes to food eat in portions and don t drink soda or juice, it s hard, but those are just extra calories that need to be getting rid of. Also at least 30 minutes of cardio is great, try to switch up the workouts that you do. Do yoga sometimes and pilates another. There is a great website that has a bunch of free workouts, it s called exercisetv.tv. Good luck.

You re doing really well actually! And it s ok to miss some days, in fact in can help (but then again everyone is different) You sound like your getting a pretty well rounded workout. Besides working out, diet is very important. I know its hard! Here are just a few little tips for your overall lifestyle:Don t eat at least two hours before bed (body can t digest overnight)Avoid sodas at all costs (substitute some other drink, sugary drinks are SO bad)Make sure to drink lots of water. Especially because if your body is all all thirsty, then you are dehydrated. If you ignore your thirst your body will look to alternative sources (food)Find something to curve your cravings. My junk food is coco puffs (better than dessert and is so delicious) also I like crunchy foods so have found carrots distract me or chewing gumBasically just try to have an overall good diet. And make sure to eat your fruits and veggies, they help! (p.s. -i m pretty sure acai berry is a scam)