Monday, March 26, 2007

Does anyone have weight loss programmes to share with me? -

i need easy to do, simple weight loss tips. like something i can do around the house with weights and such. or maybe some simple food i can put together. help!!

u can use detox diets to loose weight .The detox diet focuses on getting rid of the harmful aspects of our everyday diet.detox diets will help u to a great extent to reduce weight and be slim.Instead of eating 2 - 3 meals per day, try eating 4 - 5 small meals per day, or 3 meals and 2 healthy snack meals. Food substitutions can help tremendously when trying to reduce calories and speed up the metabolism.source http://www.medifastdetox.blogspot.com

trust me (just eat or drink pomegranate molasses with your meals)...do it and you will see

http://www.ricedietprogram.com/

I m not sure this considered a weight loss program. However, I went to a weight loss clinic (your MD can prescribe the same thing). My second baby was born May of 06. As of Dec. I was 174. My ideal weight- 125. I went to the Dr. where he gave me a B12 shot (which naturally stimulates the metabolism) and phentermine (an appetite suppressant and ephedera free) I am now 140. (By the way, I have only gone twice since December of 06.) You you will loose weight. They estimate somewhere between 10-15 pounds a month. You don t even have to work out....!!! Hey- when you get to that point it s worth a shot!! I m attaching a link that you can read more about phentermine and other peoples testimony s. Good Luck!!

I ve got a few tips. 1. Do crunches. Basically they are half a sit up. Do 15 of them, but 3 times. 2. when you are watching tv (or even when you aren t) basically jog like mad on the spot during ad breaks. 3. So the plank position for 10 seconds. Move your body in the push up position but instead of having your hands on the floor, have your elbows on the floor and rest on them. Keep it like that for 10 seconds, 3 times. Food wise, the first thing from waking up drink a glass of water with a bit of lemon juice (I know, its gross as but just suck it up) this will increase your metabolism. Do it before going to bed as well. Also, choose diet softdrink. So many less calories its amazing.