Monday, March 26, 2007

Uneven weight loss? (weight loss tips)? -

I ve been working out for a for a weeks now, ive noticed my calves have gotten a lot more toned than my thighs and hamstrings. Also my shoulders and chest are more toned than my abs. Basically my midsection hasn t seen any change. Will that come later?

it will come eventually, make sure you keep an eye on the diet that will help speed up the process

The key for losing weight is easy - eat less and exercise more - the problems surface when we actually try to put that into operation! There are lots of opportunities to fail out there don t you think?! The one thing that clearly delivered for me was wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box below, they have a limited number of free trials left, it was reported in Fox News and CNN. I melted away twenty five pounds, it clearly does produce results!

Weight loss became a permanent drag for me until I used acai berry. I know they say that pills will not work, nevertheless they sure worked for me, and they ve been shown on CBS News too. There s a free trial going on at the moment at http://gichind.cq.hk, give it a try , why not?

You have to lose the fat on your midsection and you will see a change there. Doing Cardio for more then 20 minutes will burn the fat, from where fat is, eventually you will burn the tummy area fat.

Yes, keep at it. Fat usually leaves from the outer parts of your body and then towards the middle near the end. The belly is one of the last places to lose! I m still working on mine :)

are you working out like your midsection....if yes then probly but if not probly not.try doing situps.