Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Help me, I need will power tips? -

I m like, Overweight.5 5, 147 pounds.I always get into my workouts and my dieting thing at the beginnning,but my family has junk food everywhere.And my mom will NOT stick to a diet for anything.So I try, but she always makes me cave.And it sounds like an excuse, but when you have jars of candyand bags of chips on display,and when your mom forces you to eat dinner she makes (like burgers, hot dogs, ect) You tend to lose sight of the diet.I m not extremely overweight, a lot of people tell me I don t even look overweight,but I feel it and I wanna lose it.How can I stick to a diet without caving in right away?Aaand, do you have any really great weight loss tips?

Once you start losing weight, you ll be more focused to stay on track. You ll see it s not so bad and you ll have more will power. So...for two weeks eat healthy (lots of water, whole grains instead of white, low fat food, and around 1,200-1,400 calories) and exercise (cardio is best for losing weight) at least 4 times a week for at least 30 minutes. I m sure you will lose at least 2-5 pounds.

if your seirous about losing weight, then nothing drastics gunna work if you have family that is gunna remain normal, and keep all the bad foods in sight,you just need to do simple thingslike running, once a day. or start out every other day. and when you eat, before a meal, like 30 minutes before, eat a bunch of fruit. so when oyu eat the meal, you eat less becuase your already full. and eat breakfast, but a healthy one. like some fruit and a granola bar. or make a fruit smoothie:a bananastrawberriesicehoneyorange juiceDONT add ice cream. or sugar. just a little honey. if you skip breakfast, youll be starving, and then will scarf down a huge lunch.