Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Weight loss tips...How do I go about it? -

I ve been trying to shape up lately. My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I don t want to set a time limit that s too far off, but I want this done in a reasonable amount of time. I ve been going on an exercise machine nightly for about an hour or so. I don t know if this is enough, because when I get off I feel little affects of anything, meaning that I don t feel like I worked out even though I spent an hour on the damn thing. I really just need help organizing an eating schedule. I m not going to crash diet because I know that won t lead anywhere good, but I don t want to do the whole 6 meals a day bullshit. How do I plan 3 meals with one snack in a healthy way? (I m not a vegetarian or anything, so meat is a-okay) Thanks for the help. I m really hoping that by losing the weight, I ll be healthier inside and out. It ll definitely give a huge boost to my self confidence.

About the exercise machine for an hour and you not feeling anything, if you were actually working on the machine, you would feel it, trust me. Indictating you are one of those people who think that taking stroll on a treadmill at 3.5mph will get them fit.

It s crucial to eat good to keep fit. Colon cleanse is an exciting suplement that keeps you fit and additionally has the bonus of assisting you to lose a pile of weight. There s a free trial happening currently at http://dapows.bestslimming4you.info , give it a try, what is the worst that could happen?