Monday, March 26, 2007

I need some weight loss tips??? 10 Points!? -

I am 5 7 23 year old female and I weigh 160...The thing is that I am not proportioned right! I have big boobs, and no legs or butt. I have been trying the Atkins diet, but I enjoy bread, and fruits too much to give them up forever... and ice cream, yum!!!! I hate to exercise but understand that if I want to lose weight I will have to suck it up and just exercise. I don t really know how many calories I should be consuming, and how much I should be exercising. The equipment I have available to me is a tread mil, elliptical, 5 lbs weight, and a resistance band... I work full time and go to school, so what type of exercise should I focus on, and for how long... what types of food promote an increase in metabolism and fat burning... what exercises promote the same thing? Thanks for the help! BTW: I love fish, chicken, all veggies except brussle sprouts... What should I avoid? Thanks!!!!

Hi,You need to exercise at least 30 mins a day 5 times a week, this can include going to the gym, Horse riding, swimming, walking or running. I Would concentrate on using the treadmill and stretching exercises. Maybe you should invest in a exercise ball or yoga beginners set I picked one up last year for ��10. You will then be able to exercise at your leisure and in privacy.An average women needs 2,000 calories a day while the average man needs 2,500. Most people consume much more than their recommended calorie intake a day, so I would cut down to 1,900 first then slightly lessen the number of calories over the following weeks.Whole foods such as brown rice, brown bread, whole grain pasta and whole grain cous cous help you to lose weight as do low fat dairy foods such as skimmed milk, low fat yogurt or low fat cottage cheese.AVOID foods that are high in saturated fat or eat reduced fat alternatives. You should also avoid fast/prepared/fatty snacks and meals like crisps, pizza and cakes.Ensure you get the recommended 5 portions of fruit and veg each day as your body needs the nutrients from these. If you have a sweet tooth weight watchers, special k and go ahead all do delicious low fat/low calorie snacks that are great anytime.Use olive oil when cooking as it has less saturated fat than most other oils.Also swap your portion sizes the food on your plate should be 1/3 less than a man, when eating chew food slowly and put your knife and fork down between bites this helps give your body enough time to send messages to the brain that it is full up. Avoid eating after 8pm if you can and try to eat around the same time everyday. DO NOT miss breakfast. Eating at regular intervals and starting the day full help boost your metabolism. Eat foods that are high in protein such as soya products, fish, beans, egg etc as protein helps keep you feeling full up for longer.Cut out sugary fizzy drinks and switch to a diet version, sweeten things like herbal tea and natural yogurt with honey instead of sugar, as honey is better for you.When I lost two stone last year I switched from cows milk and butter to soya I haven t switched back since, if you do not like soya milk try rice milk.Treat yourself once a week whether it be a takeaway, a slice of cake or some chocolate, it will help to keep you motivated for the following week and you will feel so good that you went a whole week without any naughty treats.On average you should lose 1-2 pounds a week although the first few weeks you may lose more or less than this. To lose 25-30 pounds would take you about 16 weeks depending on your personal weight lose each week. By the end of September you could have lost 8-12 pound again depending on your personal weight lose. Losing more than this is very unhealthy and not recommended, also once you stop the diet your weight will start to creep back up.As for your boobs that is usually one of the first places you lose weight from.Hope this helps, if you need any more information please ask.xxP.s good luck with your diet.x

I tried many different way to lose my weight, but nothing worked untill I got this amazing way. It works fast and I lost my weight fast after I got right way. I lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks and it was so fast. If you are really serious and really want to lose weight you should have a look. You can get info from http://bit.ly/iefbhl58

Being as personal trainer teaching people about nutrition and weight management through my training sessions and Wanted to share some basic weight loss tip with those who are struggling or finding their diet boring.1. Break fast is Must. The most important meal of a day. Fast is broken that your body has been on for the last 6-9 hours during sleeping. Those who takes break fast have better weight management ability.2 Drinking Water is best �CPlenty of water! The First weak Drink 1-2 liters then after a weak drinks 2-3 liters a day... 3. Start Eating Regularly! Eat every 3 hours. This helps your body to fight off cravings, gives your body a smoother energy level throughout the day, will help you eat less at meal times and will keep your hunger at bay.4. Eat 5 Times a day. Breakfast, small snack mid morning, Lunch, small snack mid afternoon, evening meal no later.5. Excersise is Must! Eating healthily will make you lose weight but you will lose more and feel better by doing some exercise. It wills tight loose skin after weigh loss created 6. After Exercise get enough sleep! The body repairs and grows during sleep but also adapts to changes in eating habits too. 7. Please keep notice carbohydrates! In most culture the fat is considered the worst guy but you to keep watch carbohydrates. The energy is created by curb and if we eat too many crabs it gets turned into fat if we don t burn them off. The body slows down during the late afternoon and Please avoid eating tons of potatoes, pasta or pastry type rice, is not good.8. Please maintain food diary. This will helps what to eat or not, means where are you now your weight, where has to go desired weight, how will get it , through diet exercise sleeping.9. Stop calorie count? Please be motivated when you loose weight celebrate it ,when you feel hungry please drinks water as much you can means drinking water between your meals will help keep hunger under control.10. Try to eat healthy foods available. 11. Try Yoga is most best exercise for weight loss 12. Please Put your Image in Mind that You are smart and Reducing weight quickly.

I m 5 2 and 140lbs... and I think I have the same body type as you. When I want to lose weight, I use Jorge Cruise s 8 Minutes in the Morning book. Its pretty good, he has pictures of two exercises that you do every morning and you can do it with household things for the most part. He says that doing the exercise as soon as you get up starts you metabolism so you burn more calories all day. And it only takes a few minutes ((8) 1-minute sets). It works for me. Give it a try.