Friday, March 16, 2007

Ok i know this has been asked but i need dieting and weight loss tips PLEASE!!! thank you? -

ok here is the deal My friend and i are both over weight i weigh about 180 and she weighs 160 in spirit of motivation we have weekly bets. this is more to keep us motivated i wear a size 12 and she wears a size 9/10 we are both short and i really want to make this work not only to win but to also lose the weight if u have any tips or just want to help out please please give me ur opinion and ideas note neither of us have a gym membership and very lil money to put into this Thank you very much for ur time ill also be posting the results on my myspace page if anyone wants to keep track at www.myspace.com/orkid85 thank you again

I think that what you two are doing is a really good idea! I always count my calories and fat grams. It not only helps me to keep track of what I m eating but I also will stick to my diet better. I ve recently started to eat my supper for breakfast . Which means I am eating my biggest meal of the day in the morning. I have already lost 5 lbs doing this. And you should get at least 30 grams of fiber in a day, which is really hard I have to use fibersure. Walking is one of the best excercises! Just make sure to flex all of your muscles while doing it. And try to walk further every day.Good Luck!

Eat small meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism revved (Eating every 4 hours is a good goal to shoot for). Dont let yourself skip meals! Skipping meals leads to weight gain, not weight loss. Eat lots of fruits, veggies, whole grains (whole wheat bread and pasta), and lean sources of protein (skim milk, lean cuts of meat, eggs, light yogurt, etc). Make these light, satisfying foods the staples in your diet and you will automatically cut calories (if you cut down on or cut out the junk)a good website on healthy eating: www.webmd.comHeres some motivation: I recently read that overweight people actually have higher metabolism than those who arent, not a lower metabolism as previously believed. So if you commit to a healthier diet, you can see results quickly!You and your friend may try exercising together to keep each other motivated. Start going for walks a few times a week. Dont get so caught up in the game that you do something dangerous, like not eating or throwing up your meals. Good luck!

I have been sucessful with a low carb diet like the south beach diet( i lost 22 pounds) but if you can t drink water, I am not sure that you should go on a diet without consulting your doctor first..

find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day8 glasses of waterhave complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energyhave lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs musclecardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight trainingdont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)

The best way to loose weight and keep it off is with a total body cleanse product that provides nutrients. The body retains fat and fluids to buffer itself against toxins. Get rid of the toxins and the excess fat and fluid comes off. This can be done quite rapidly if you choose the right product.