Friday, March 16, 2007

Weight loss tips after baby? Meal Ideas? -

I have a tumor that is causing hemorraging if I do to much, this could last up to a year while my uterus heals (didnt want surgery and tumors can shrink after delivery because of hormone decrease) So I cannot excercise much at all without problems. I am also breastfeeding and do not want to lose my supply, the last time I dieted my supply decreased. Any suggestions on how I can lose some of this baby weight? I was on bedrest and gained a ton and want to lose it! Any recipe ideas? Thanks! Ill vote a best answer asap and give pos ratings

Umm when i BF i ate alot of green veggies, eggs, red meat and chicken.I walked alot, just normal pace walking as i had ALOT of stitches down there, so i had to walk to help them heal but not overdo it.I was lucky where i lived because i had heaps of hills which helped with muscle tone, also drink at least 2 litres of water a day.Maybe buy some small hand weights and just like lift those and swivel ur hips while lifting them up and down etc.Hope i have helped a little bit xx