Friday, March 16, 2007

Weight loss tips amp;+ how much do you think i could loose from doing all of this? -

well, my daughter shes 16, and me and her are deciding to go on a diet im currently 5 7 and 130 pounds, i don t need to loose weight according to my doctor, but my doctor advises me to go with her most of the time because as my daughter told my doctor her friends eat fating foods and don t really go outside that much , so this is what we re doingeating 1,000 calories a day.taking a walk for an hour or two a day.we re going to be using a diet plancalled slim shots or some of their productslike their drinks that help weight losswe decided not to go with those diet planslike hydroxide cut i heard theirs effects,so anyway, our goal is to loose up to 30 pounds or moreby June but we will do this diet plan threw out our life so we re healthy.how many pounds can we over come threw these 3 monthslist some diet tips we can also follow and also give an esitimate of the least amount of weight and the most amount of weight we can loose, my doctor said if i stick to this with her she can loose at least 30 poundsshes about 145 now , at 16.

Well to lose weight you have to burn more calories than you take in.So instead of walking I d fast pace walk or jog. You need to get the heart pumping.

The max you want to lose is 2lbs a week, if you lose more theres a good chance you ll get saggy skin or lose muscle with it. Report Abuse

use a weight loss supplement call ORVO or hydroxy cut harcore, check out the websites www.muscletech.com and google orvo, i dont know the address for it.

Calories is a major subject when it comes to weight loss. We need to learn 3 definitions: the amount of calories in our food, the amount of calories a specific activity expends hourly, and last but not least our own personal daily allowance of calories. The one method which really worked for me was wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box underneath, they have a few free trials left, it has been featured in Fox News and CNN. I lost 20 pounds, it really does work!