Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wieght Loss tips? -

I m 16 years old and I ve been heavy since 13. People don t ridicule me or call me names or anything like that, but I m tired of not having my sizes at all of the cute stores that I shop at.. I want to go back to school in august and feel great about my self.. the only problem is I can never stick to my diet.. Anybody have any FUN weight loss tips and ideas??

The best advice I can give you is to find healthful foods and activities that you actually enjoy. I have a sweet tooth so I eat a lot of fruit. I enjoy hiking and bike riding so I do a lot of that for exercise. Only you know what will work for you. You could always try a website like http://www.sparkteens.com It s a free website and they ll help you set up a diet and exercise plan that fits your needs. They also have a ton of good articles and advice. Good luck. :)

I don t know if this is fun, but what I used to do was to eat only healthy food and reasonable portions Monday through Saturday and on Sunday I would eat whatever I wanted. I don t mean pig out, just Sunday was the day I would enjoy the things I would not let myself have during the week. I never ate so much on Sunday that it would un-do all my hard work. Then you never really feel deprived. Just tell yourself Sunday s coming.... and exercise of course!

Cardio girl!!!! Run or bike your lil butt off. Diet is about 70% of losing weight though. I would try and just eat more fruits and veggies everyday instead of so many starches and sweets. And if you do want a bowl of ice cream eat one!! Just remember when eating sweets or junk food, you need to eat in moderation!!! That does not mean you can have a bowl of ice cream every night. My way of being on a diet is i eat healthy through out the week then on Sunday, I eat the meal or dessert i have been craving all week. Then on Monday I am ready to start again.

Hm. A fun way to lose weight.Well, if they have a Lady Of America near by(or other gym), take a few friend(s) who would also like to lose a little weight, and sign up! Go to the gym a few times and week and take classes! You really won t regret it! Also, eat healthy. No more junk food, fast food, candy, etc. Drink eight glasses of water a day! Make sure your eating right!Good luck! 3

you can go for jogs in the morning, do cruches in front of t.v. eat healthy food that taste good to you have a friend do it with you or a relative do and lay off junk food for a while and you ll free great.

diet plans suck and diets never work,so why diet???just portion control your food intake...drink only water and never skip any meal...do cardio and toning exercises 6 days a week and results are definitely coming!

Yes! Check out this web site:http://www.yummydietfood.com

i advise you to drink green tea 1-3 glasses per day green tea speeds up your metabolismdrink lots and lots of water 8 glasses each day.do not snackdo not drink sodago on the half off diet only eat half of what you would usually eat and give or throw the rest awayif you are really hungry and you ve had all your daily meals snack on fruits ( oranges, apples, bananas )exercise more try and run for at least 30 minutes a daytry dancing that could be fun or sportsget more active get more sleep it prepares your bodystretch, yes it works and it doesn t just help you lose weight it helps with you re growing to make you a little tallercount your calories try to stay under the amount of 1300 calories per daychange you re lifestyle it makes a differencedo not eat candy or chips eat more greens or protein barsavoid fast food and cut out fried food when you cook your meal oven cook your food do not fry itchew gum because when you chew gum you do not pick at food for example if theres some chips in you re cupboard you go to them a think good damn they look good then you would say no i cant pick at them because i dont wanna throw my gum awaydo not eat after 6pm because before 6pm you can burn all you re food off and if you eat after six it will lay on you re stomach as you eat.do not eat before you go to sleepdrink a glass of water before you go to sleepeat spicy food, if you can because it speeds up you re metabolismdo not weigh you re self everyday because it torments you,weight you re self once a week ( every Monday )good luck!or you can google 3 day american heart association and it gives you step by step what to eat and drink also it says you can lose 10 lbs. in 3 day