Wednesday, April 18, 2007

19/F looking for some good weight loss tips?? -

I have been 10-15 lbs overweight with the majority of it on my abdominal area ever since junior high. I ve tried just about every diet and even resorted to purging, diet pills (hydroxycut hardcore) and exercise every day. I did this for 3 months and only lost 2 lbs. I m no longer taking pills and purging but just watching what I eat and moderately exercising. I ve been doing this for a month with no change. I am so tired of having no results. Can anyone recommend something please??

Ok first of all...stop stressing...stress will cause you to gain weight. Second of all. Excercise in moderation. Just set a routine and stay with it. Third of all...eat 3 meals a day, decrease carbs slightly and snack on foods like celery, mushrooms and things as such.You may also be suffering from thyroid problems and may need to see a doctor.

drink one lemon juice mixed with one tea spoon olive oil in the morning. No eating after 6:00pm. water only. You can shed however much you want. It works for me.

uhhh lipo

Go to Weight Watchers. A good plan for any age.

Purging and diet pills is NOT the way to go. I have studied nutrition in college for several years now so please do NOT resort to those options. It is horrible on your heart and many other organs. Eat a balanced diet and exercise 3-5 times a week at 30 minutes. Limit your meat to lean meats that are grilled or broiled (not fried), eat more fruits and vegetables. Cut out sodas all together (including diet ones) and drink water instead. For your carbs, be sure to eat whole grain ones and not other types. Of course, limit fast food and try not to eat any fried foods. It will work, don t force a time limit because the healthy way is not the super fast way.

i have been suffering through a similar problem and finally decided that moderate exercise just wasn t going to cut it so I signed up for the discover fitness plan (it is free!) and has great tools a work out plan, a healthy eating plan and all the support you could want. I have been doing the plan for 3 weeks and have already lost 16 pounds! Now I will be honest and tell you that I have done a little more then the exercise plan requires- the plan gives you 2 days off a week- I don t take them I just do cardio for 20 minutes and on the strength training days I also add 20 minutes of cardio.Good Luck!!!

exercise and healthy eating

Cut back on the beer.If you don t drink, then eat one mouthful less.