Friday, April 20, 2007

Am i fat???? ? -

I am a 14 year old girl who is 4 11 and weighs 122 pounds. I am like a size 7 in dresses and pants and a medium or large in most shirts. almost all of my fat is in my stomach. i want honest opinions please and if you do think so weight loss tips

absolutely not! you sound great to me. super thin never looks good. it s betternto have some meat on your bones

The obvious way to burn fat is to eat less and exercise more often, the difficulties appear when we really try to put that into practice! There are a lot of temptations out there aren t there?! The sole thing which definitely worked for me is wu-yi tea, it can be viewed in the resource box below, they have a limited number of free trials left, it has been highlighted in Fox News and CNN. I shed 20 pounds, it definitely does produce success!

You re not Fat Fat is a tissue under our skin, everyone has fat on them.Overweight on the other hand, Is the correct term, But no, you are about normal weight.

No way. From what I have read in Health magazines, you would not be considered fat.