Friday, April 20, 2007

Any weight loss tips? -

Hi, I would like to lose at least 5 pounds, but preferably around 10-15 pounds in 1 month and 9 days, especially around the bust, butt, thigh, and stomach area. I m trying to cut down to 600 calories a day (I know, not the best way to lose weight), and work out for atleast 30-60 minutes a day. Is it possible for me to reach my goal? And does anyone have any super great tips to help me lose weight around my stomach, thighs, butt and bust areas? Thanks!

You re not going to lose weight eating only 600 calories a day. That s overall starving yourself.You ll just hold onto fat.You can lose up to 10 lbs healthily within your time range.Eat around 1500 calories a day.Do your 30-60 minutes of exercise.Do NOT starve yourself if you screw up. :/

drink a lot of water and just dont get sad

that is great, eat more exercise less. there really is no trick. that s it! eat healthy, with a balanced diet. make sure you re getting protein, and complex carbs. make sure you are sweating when you work out, for the full 30 minutes. do weight training as well, because it increases your metabolism.