Monday, April 16, 2007

If I lose weight will my bust size shrink? -

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/hkward001/040608_142700.jpgThats a pic from my shoulders down.I m 5 9, 175lbs. My bra size is 40D. I hate my bust size. I would rather have a C cup. If I lose the 30lbs I am planning on losing will it shrink?Any weight loss tips are appreciated.

no they will stay the same

Yes it will shrink. I loss 30 lbs and the first thing I notice is going down a whole cup size. It was like the first place I started to loose weight. I mainly walked a lot and stopped eating after 8pm and I lost a lot of weight. I need to work on that again because I just had a baby. But good luck!

yes. the first five to ten pounds you lose are off your boobs! trust me on this cuz i m a 36DD

Yeah, they will shrink but, it also depends on what exersizes that you do to keep them more firm. I have seem women loose weight and they look droopy afterwords, almost flat and sagging. That also depends on your age and your elasticty of your skin if they too will shape up as well. Many women have lost weight with bigger bust sizes, and many have had to go for surgery to reshape them or just deal with the sag. in your case you dont look like you have that much to loose and i m guessing that you are still relatively young. Keep up with the upper body excersizes as you loose the weight and you should be fine. And above all keep wearing bras that fit you but, support you well. Gravity plays a major role on women with bigger breasts and age.

Yes, as you lose weight, your bust size will get smaller too.

yes,it will.breasts store fat so if you lose weight they re going to shrink

They will look like dried prune...honest...they will shrink ok

yes they will shrink, but make sure to excersize to ensure that you dont sag.

Yes.

YES, WEIGHT LOSS IS FULL BODY SO YEAH, UR BOOBS R GUNNA SHRINK. YAY FOR YOU!!! LOL

yes it will shrinkeat fruits, veggies, lean protein, whole grains, lowfat dairywalk 30min a daygood luck!

Yes, usually your bust will shrink. I lost 15lb and mine did about a size. So yep they will!

yeah they will shirnk a lot

depends what kind of exercise and food you eatthe more upper body work out the more you will lose there, needs 30 minutes at full heart ratewholesome food is a key with fruit and veggies and high protein-limited starches, whole wheat, stay away from processed wheat, sugar and ricemost of what you desire to lose is mostly considered under non-muscle fat I would learn to be happy where you are at and then shoot for 160 a little at a time, but relax, worry only makes everything worseSalamhappy day, lovely princessI am fine and pray for you about this, and help from aboveplease be safe and good *****LOVE ____God life _____LOVE*******??*? have happy Easter every day resurrection hope, happy and power to be the best= God valentine day to ur heart today??*? pray for the Middle east for Jewish and others to come to know the real Jesus, Iraqi believer in Messiah Jesus who ministers for the Messiah was targeted(01:08) ReportEmail Video | Embed Video: Apr. 5 - Gunmen kill a believer in the Messiah Jesus minister in drive-by shooting outside his home in Baghdad. The teacher about Jesus, Adel Yousif, was gunned down near his home in central Baghdad s prosperous Karrada district in the latest attack on believers in the Messiah in the country. Iraq s believers in the Messiah Jesus minority has mainly tried to avoid being dragged into the sectarian violence but have been targeted, especially in Baghdad and the northern city of Mosul. blog to the princess open for comments, when we have Jesus in our heart peace lives John 3:16 Jesus speaks from heaven Revelation 1:1 chapter 1 verse 1 3:19 20 I love you and ask you to repent of sin quickly. Behold I stand/I am at your heart door and knock to come in, ask me in and i will and be your friend. good prayer=toi keo ai vao long/trong tham tam Jesus (i draw you near to my heart Jesus), toi rat lay lam tiec/toi goi laco mac toi tay dinh (I am sorry for my sins) hay tha loi cho toi (forgive me) than voi (be my friend) amen and we share another chocolate mocha or any drink as you wish.I believe in honor marriage with respect/honor/true love.have good safe week princess, David

it will shrinkits the first thing to go pretty much

yes if you diet wrong TRY 2 do it right the best you can PLUS take vitamins while on a diet that s friendly to your diet needs.or try tulips in a salad its an old Wicca recipe my girlfriend uses it works wonders on bust size.