Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lose weight tips ?- I feel like I am gaining!!? -

My goal is to lose about 20 lbs. I have been drinking about 3 -4 liters of water a day, with a slimfast shake around lunch or a Special K bar. For dinner, I usually eat normally (like a grilled chicken with veggies), and maybe a small amount of chips. I do about 60 lunges a day. I have not lost anything really. I plan on starting to walk around 7 miles a day, but havnt started yet. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? ANY weight loss tips would be much appreciated! Thanks!

You dont necessarily need to walk 7 miles a day to lose weight. As long as you are eating healthy and staying under 3,500 calories a day you should still lose weight. Also it takes time so dont expect immediate results.

try eating green ike veggies and green smothies http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/ it works i lost 100 pounds (220-120) and no carbs at all no exeptions it is not really a diet you can have as much as you want bit it really works. trust me.ps almond are great on the diet, you can eat as much and not gain a thing!:)

,There is really no secret to weight loss. All you need to do is eat less calories than your body burns in a day. One thing that is very important is to make sure that you are eating a healthy amount of carbs, proteins, and fats. Adding a 45 minute walk to your day also helps a lot in the weight loss process. There are also supplements that you can use to help give your metabolism a boost as well as add vitamins and anti-oxidants to your diet. One you should check out is the Acai Berry which is considered a Super Food because of its nutrients.