Monday, April 16, 2007

Weight Loss Tips For 13 Year Old Girl (: ` x3? -

Oki, well im danielle, im 13.im quite over weight, im 9st6lb, and im 5ft 1ft.i am on a healthy diet,today i have eat, 2 turkey sandwiches, a banana, and a jacket potato with beans, and i have done,8 minute legs.8 minute abs.2 minutes routine.12 Min s jogging on the spot.i need some tips,and what are some good meals for me?i don t like salad, i only like carrots cooked,i like lots of fruits, i love pasta and jacket potato,but i have been told they are unhealthy, please help me,if your having the same problems maybe friend request me?because i would love a buddy to help me through my weight loss.thank you guys x (:

Whatever you do dont diet, and dont stop eating!!! i went with my nutritionist today and he said that young girls who diet can damage their metabolism for the rest of ther lives. try playing sports, choose something you really enjoy so you can have fun at the same time. excersise is always the best answer!