Thursday, April 26, 2007

Weight loss tips? Motivation? Diet and Exercise tips? -

Well,I m 5 7 and 160lbs I know I m overweight..I just lost 20lbs since last January, so almost a year ago! I ve really been slacking off and I m afraid I m going to gain it back. My legs are really skinny/muscular for my weight so I have a huge muffin top. Here s a picture, I cropped off my head, haha.http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr52/��I really need to lose the stomach fat.It s horrible.Umm, oh and I have really small boobs, like they re barely big enough for an A cup bra, so does that have anything to do with it?Help Pleaseeee!TIPS? MOTIVATION?BOTH?Thanks soo much.

Well, I m 14 6 2 and 265 lbs. And I have lost and gained more weight than oprah since I was 11, but it is now worse than ever. so all the motivation I need to exercise anymore is to look in the mirror. but you just have to make it an Absolute priority. make it come before everything else. and try to set a specific time for it so you don t end up procrastinating. as for a diet, just try to eat more healthy things than junk, but when you do eat junk eat it in smaller portions. Hope I helped! :D

Hi MKate, I also had weight problem before. I was looking for a solution, then I found this site and I followed the instructions there. It helped answer a lot of the doubts I have. You should check it out too. It s at http://www.simple-weight-loss.net

you re on your way - congrats on the weight loss! the best way to lose that muffin top is to build muscle. Dont worry as a women you won t bulk up (unless you re on testosterone) . But by adding muscle you re going to be a constant fat burning furnace. Combine that with the right cardio and eating habits you re sure to look even better than you do today. Remember two pieces of advice I give my clients: 1) anything worth doing is worth doing well so don t half *** it2) nothing tastes as good as skinny looks. good luck