Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weight loss tips. seriously needed..? -

ok so i have never been thin ...i was a chubby baby and so on.. always had a big appetite. I eat way too much S**t...dont eat breakfast..and eat way to late at night. i have tried so many diets, the atkins dietthe cambridge dietslimming worldweight watchersetc..diet pills...healthy eating.. had my thyroid tested at the doctors to see if its anything to do with that, but still nothing..i am 17 now, and i think its really time i do something about it, its on my mind constantly and affects nearly everything i do.looking on the interenet you never know which things are actually going to work..there are so many articles written online that claim different things. Can anyone help?

Start with small steps; drink a glass of water before you eat a meal and EAT BREAKFAST in the morning. A bowl of cereal and a banana or grab a bagel to go. Breakfast will jump start your day. Stop drinking soda, lattes and energy drinks, stop eating chips and cookies and you will lose hundreds of calories per day. This will add up over weeks and months. An apple has sugar that can give you energy if you re craving a soda. Don t beat yourself up if you do have a soda at lunch, cutting back is important idea here.Start parking your car farther away from the door instead of searching for a close parking spot. Get up early and walk/run for a half hour before you get ready for school in the morning. Stop getting on the computer and go shopping (walking=exercise). Before you know it you will be more active and eating better foods. Stop eating after 7:00 or 8:00 at night. Eating earlier in the day provides your body with the energy it needs to do activities, these calories will be used during the day, instead of being deposited into your fat cells for storage at night. Small lifestyle changes can have huge influences in your life. Drink lots of water and be happy with who you are.

While dieting will produce some quick results, it may not be effective as you will gain weight as you stop doing it.Learn some ways to increase your metabolism rate. Cut down on carbohydrates, avoid sugared drinks, sleep well and exercise regularly.Suggest you visit these resource site to increase your metabolism rate: http://www.metabolismandhealth.com/ or http://www.getridofobesity.com/

vegan dietgoogle it, many people have lost weight eating vegan foodfor me its the best ive tried everything and this one is the only thing that has worked for me and is very consistent. you will also feel a lot better and healthier. do more research about vegan diet you will be glad you did.

Anyone trying to lost weight fast should look into the Acai Berry. It is one of the most nutritional foods on earth. The high vitamins and anti-oxidents in Acai contributes to rapid weight loss.

Thermo Phen Phen worked the best for me. It speeds metabolism to burn fat while also killing your appetite. Great product for losing weight fast.http://www.thermophenphen.com/

I can t blame you for all the misleading information that you got from the internet. Companies and fitness gurus now are more concerned in selling their products that claim to burn the fat away. I ve also fallen victim to them and wasted my money buying their products and ending up wondering why I never loose a single digit on the scale.oh but here I am wanting to share what really worked for me. so please read ahead...I started going to the gym last April 2009 and I lost 16 pounds(water weight) after 3 months...but after that I was still unsatisfied so I changed my eating habits and now I lost a total 30 pounds.If you want to know the details, feel free to email me here: kae_to92584@yahoo.com Don t Worry, I m not trying to sell you anything, I just want to share my knowledge and help other people out

Well, my suggestion is to take it slow change one thing a week. The best way to lose weight MAINTAIN that weight loss is to make lifestyle changes.Start week 1 by making yourself eat breakfast. I know it s hard to eat if you aren t hungry, but it ll keep you from eating something REALLY unhealthy before/during lunch.Week 2, (if you don t work out) start walking 15-20 minutes a day. Bump this up as you can :)When you go grocery shopping (if you do), make a list AHEAD of time shop around the perimeter (the outer aisles). If you shop the outer aisles, you will find your dairy, grains, meats, veggies, etc WITHOUT the junk like potato chips in the middle aisles.Good luck! :)