Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What are some weight loss tips? -

Ok so I just got back from 2 weeks in Europe, and as most people do, I put on a good amount of weight, nothing I wasn t expecting but weight I want to get rid of. I go to the gym probably like 3 or 4 times a week and workout for like an hour but I haven t really loss much weight.I also have changed my diet a little and ya I m seeing results but not the kind I need, I really want to get in shape and it feels like I need something to give me the edge. Please any input or tips you have would be great, thanks guys!

I can give you some tips to get you too the next phase of fitness.If you can do LISS(low intensity steady state), early morning easy walking, even on a treadmill for 40mins on an empty stomach, you will burn fat, while holding onto your LBM(lean body mass), which is the key for you to burning fat. Always remember, if you do cardio and weights correctly, you will hold onto LBM, so you can burn fat. If you do things like run on a day you lift weights, you will burn up muscle, a no no, so always choose LISS early morning and 20mins after weights. If you want to run, or do run intervals,only run on days you don t lift weights.....so again, you hold onto muscle.For meals, you should be eating 5-6meals per day, protein/carbs/healthy fats(I wonder why you cut out complex carbs?) They are what supports energy building for LBM, along with protein and healthy fats.....so you boost your metabolism all day. You need to have the proper ratios to support LBM. Eat things like lean steak, grilled chicken breast, tuna, 1-yolk with 2 whites, toast, oatmeal, potatoes, cheerios, olive oil lightly drizzeled over your salad, 4 walnuts, danon light yogurt....with these choices, you can form 5-6 small meals or 2 as snacks easily!If you can eat properly to support LBM, and ignore the scale weight, you will look terrific! The above are some of the rules and tips I use for my clients for success! With all my clients, they learn that the scale moves slowly or not at all, or sometimes they gain, but that is because their muscle to fat ratio is so high, and muscle weighs more, but they lose inches and feel great, and need to buy new clothes!I hope this helps! Good luck!

Make sure you drink a lot of water, and try to cut down on soft-drinks.Don t drink things like energy-drinks, they make you gain weight really quickly.Try and only eat the recommended amount of calories per day.If you go to the gym that much and workout, you ll be sure to lose weight!It just takes time, don t give up (:

dont change your diet much, unless your eating too much junk food. eat your three main meals (breakfast, lunch dinner) and some snacks during the day so your body doesn t go into survival mode, which will store the fat from the foods.it would be good if you go to a personal trainer for advice on what exercises will be good for.

Well, it seems like you are doing everything right. Just make sure that you get in plenty of cardio workouts. It will take time. just make sure you eat smaller portions of food throughout the day. Avoid junk food, or foods with excess fat. And make sure you take in the right amount water everyday.

1. Choose a plan that makes sense2. Make your home a safe haven3. Don t go it alone4. Make a strong start5. Make a plan6. More is better7. Target your easy wins 8. Keep moving9. Track your progress10. Drink your fluids11. Easy Swaps12. Easy Win: Physical Activity 33

well you need to eat right like try to eat tiny meals like i know that little meals will be easier to handle with no tummy ache.you should excersize an hour a day oh and another tip is dont get stressed out if u dont lose wieght you jnust need time

I m so frustrated with my body right now. I m thinking about trying the Acai Berry. Does anyone else know how well it works? I found a free trial on http://fastestweightloss.notlong.com/ that I might use.

Take a dance class, run everyday or just try a different diet. A salad diet wont work because salad stretches ur stomach.

cut out the refined white starches, eat a lot of fruits veggies, lean protein, whole grains. drink a lot of water. run, bike, do crunches, pushups, squats, stay active

Eat as little carbs as you can, exercise etc...

It s not just about eating healthy, you really need to excersise.

Eat smaller portions. This way, your body starts to increase its metabolism so that calories are burned faster. Also, small meals can prevent overeating.Stop eating just when you feel you are not as hungry, don t keep on eating till you feel full:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Eat:Plenty of Cucumbers: it takes more calories to digest cucumbers than the calories you can obtain from it, it also give you clean, easy way of filling full. Grapefruit juice: when eaten with protein, triggers fat burning and causes weight loss.::::::::::::::::::::::::::Believe in a target weight you want to achieve and weigh yourself twice a day, be encouraged from the progress. Set a daily goal for 1 Pound or 2 you want to loose. When you do not achieve your daily goal, just eat way less at that day just to keep the same paste of weight loosing.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::Start the diet at the supermarket. Keep stocked with healthy food and you ll be less likely to run out for high calorie junk food.

Well working out only 3 or 4 times for an hour isn t that great if you really want to lose weight. Now, depending on what you do I would suggest joining a boxing/kickboxing club, it is probably one of the best work outs you will ever get, I went for 4 months and lost 30lbs, mind you I had a lot to lose... But ya you also have to eat well, what I usually ate was an egg white scramble in the morning with spinach, tomato, and onion.... a chicken salad for lunch.... and usually fish or steak for dinner with vegetables. Also, I took an acai berry supplement and I really think that gives you the edge you are looking for, the store I got them from is in my sources I think it will really help you, good luck!

It depends where you would like to see improvement.A workout that i use daily that worked for me is:45 squats a day60 jumping jacks55 power jumps or im a star jumps with 5 pound weights in each hand.45 minute walk20 sit ups then a 2 minute break then 20 morethen to get rid of love handles or side fat..lay on your side with whichever leg you want to start with on a chair laying on your side twist your upper body to sort of face the chair and do 20 sit ups, take a 2 minute break and do the other side.then to get rid of back fat..lay on your stomach, put both hands on the back of your head and do back crunches. Because some people s back is weaker i would reccomend starting out with smaller numbers of back sit ups becasue doing to much on the first time can injur your back. all i can say for that is know your limits.Some more abbdomen workouts:Do the plank. get in the push up position and hold your stomach in and hold that plank for thirty seconds. take a thirty second break and then go at it again.Do the lemon squeezer. start laying on your side in the fetal position, roll on your back and slowly let go of your legs and hold your arms on the outside of your legs. hold that for as long as you can bear.Also if your skipping breakfast, start eating it, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If your worried about overeating then eat a light breakfast but eating nothing causes you to over eat later in the day.So that s what i have learned over expierience, i hope this helps!! Good luck! (:

I have been through it all and know what s it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can t be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I ve worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes.Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight.First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can t eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it s good for the heart.However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It s so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I ve found a great addition to help any one out, it s a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don t get all crazy on me and say diet pills don t work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn t meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It s an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace dot com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it s the best pill I ve tried and I ve tried cupboards full. Now this doesn t mean you have to follow my foot steps but I ve successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day.Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.