Thursday, May 17, 2007

Any good weight loss tips? -

Just if u no any good (not fake) weight loss tips then share them.

I m not a doctor, nor a nutritionist...but i can tell you exactly what I ve been doing. This is coming from an average girl who s no Mishca Barton. I don t want to think of myself as on a diet, that has too many restrictions and its so freaking easy to give up.... instead think of all this as a way of living. You d be amazed at how much thinking this way helps....1-dont consider excerize as a chore. instead, just think of constantly moving around. whether it be racing to get laundry done or dancing while cooking lol.2-take your time to eat. slow down while chewing. that way your body has time to decide when its no longer hungry.3- (this is what I do) I eat bread every other day. You can t stop eating it completely, admit it, those diets are hard. Your body needs carbs, but not nearly what the average american consumes (seriously...look how skinny girls are in other countries...i doubt they re stuffing their faces...please see no. 4 lol)4-no fast food. if you choose to do so, make it once every few weeks. (after awhile my stomach can t take it anymore, its so much cheaper anyway)5-no soda. this is easier than it sounds. theres so many replacement drinks. not to mention, it clears up your skin like you wouldn t believe. 6- treat yourself. guess what? sweets maybe once a week isn t going to make you go up a jean size! just know your portions. i love wendys 99 cent frostys or a slice of cheesecake.7-green tea!! you ve heard about what it does...it seriously works! I have a glass like every other day.8-cook your own food. Not only can you learn alot, but this way you know EXACTLY what is going into your mouth.9- i started walking every morning with my ipod. it slowly turned to jogging, then running. Not everyone is into this... but for me it was like running away from some current issues i ve been dealing with. (heh. who knew depression can have a flipside.)10- ok this sounds stupid but it worked for me. I m a huge shakira fan. I found a poster and placed it above my bed as a motivational poster. I also started belly dancing. Not only does it give you great bod, but you feel powerful and sexy.I hope any of these personal tips helped... I wish you luck.

the biggest secret is burn more calories than you eat. This can be as simple as walking every day. Just be sure that you don t decrease your calories too much or your body will start eating away at your muscle. Try to stay around 1500 calories at a minimum and you should be ok.

i lost 5 KG this summer vacation , i did some gramnastics , and some walking , riding ,cleanning . just keep doing exercise .