Monday, May 28, 2007

BEST WEIGHT LOSS TIPS! 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!? -

Hello everyone!I am 14 yrs old. I m 5 3 and weigh 113.5 lbs. I would like to get down to about 110 lbs and then maintain that weight. The problem is, I have been dieting for about two weeks and have seen no results. I drink 8 glasses of water each day, eat small portions, jog/walk 2 miles per day, and have eliminated putting salt on ANY foods. I often have a bloated feeling and have a slight pouch of a stomach that I am not happy with. Does anyone have any tips that ACTUALLY work? I am leaving for the beach next week and I want to feel like good when I go. 10 points for best answer :)Thanks.

You can lose weight if you did correct method. I tried many method, but could not lose weight. I found the best method that works amazing for anyone. I lost my weight fast using this diet method. You must have look correct info that works. I lost 18 pounds after 45 days with this diet method. I highly recommend you. You can find more info from http://wloss23.notlong.com