Monday, May 28, 2007

Weight Loss Tips? Im Getting Fat lol.? -

I have always been curvy but I used to be smaller before I got married, but then as we all know what happens when you get married, you get Fat and Happy lol. But I would like to lose my post-nuptual poundage... (about 40 lbs.. I know, I know.. it s terrible haha.) Have you all got any good tips for me to lose this gosh darn weight? Ol Humpty Dumpty here is gonna have to do somethin about this, she s startin to waddle. :)

I myself am trying to lose the extra weight from having 3 babies and being married , I have been doing Pilate s its rough but it is a good way to tone and strengthen .I also have been taking Green tea diet pills its all natural and the cost is very cheap . Try denise austin work out videos , just watch portion sizes and eating late at night .I HAVE LOST 22 POUNDS ! It takes a lot of self control but if you want it bad enough you can do it.

Well, it depends. Are you just going to work out at home? Or go to a gym? Either way, read this beginners guide to fitness. http://www.liamrosen.com/fitness.htmlThat will get you started on the right track :)

Check out http://www.dropthepounds.info for some great tips on exercising and losing weight.