Monday, May 21, 2007

Can anyone help me with real weight loss tips? -

I recently lost 50+ lbs..Thanks to No fastfood, sodas, or sweets..But it seems like lately I am putting the weight back on. I have gained 10 lbs within a month. I have been eating plenty of sweets, and fast food. The thing is everytime I look up Im hungry..Is there any exercises I can do at home in my spare time? Also are there any good foods that i can enjoy without feeling guilty? I wanna lose like 25-30 lbs asap!! I dont want to diet, I want a lifestyle change..Any tips will be very helpful... Thanks

You won t lose weight using a Low Calorie Dieting Plan either. In fact, eating low calories is the worst thing that you can do to your body, since that will only slow down your body s fat burning engine and ruin all chances of losing weight. Low calorie diets may allow a few pounds of weight loss for the first few days, but then after that all weight loss comes to a halt, known as a dieting plateau. You can never get slim by starving yourself. A healthy weight loss program is one, which does not make you lose weight in such a manner that your health is spoiled. Starvation is not a worthy way to lose weight because most people will fail to abide to the program rules after a certain period.In 2005 i was diagnosed with high blood pressure, and I m very overweight (250 pounds). The doctor said I should think about losing some weight and start to exercise. I ve had three back surgeries since 2001, I used to be a size five. But then I blew up to an astonishing size 22. I ve tried throwing up my food but that I could never succeed at it even though Ive tried a thousand times. I ve try marking down everything I eat, took weight loss pills and exercising to burn the extra fat. You name it, i ve tried it.Finally, in April 2008 my best friend introduce me a new technique of weight loss program. At first i was a bit skeptical since i ve been ripped off a few times. But after joining the program, I ve lost 30 pounds in the first month and currently my weight is 120 pounds. The truth is our own metabolism system play a vital part in controlling the amount of body fat burned in the process of providing energy to the body. Knowledge about our own metabolism function is the mother to all weight loss programs. With the knowledge you not only reduce your weight but able to maintain an ideal weight and living a healthy life. Best of all you can eat what you most enjoyed without gaining any weight. The knowledge from the program is invaluable and i m sure you won t be regret. Btw the program is absolutely safe and you will enjoy it for life.You could contact me at maria.weight@gmail.com for more details.

Deprivation can wreak havoc on any weight loss plan. You have to find balance. Yes, you can have a piece of chocolate sometimes or other sweets, but fit them into your calorie budget . (BMR)If you work out 5 times a week, and eat within your BMR range, there s no reason you can t have a treat sometimes. This way, you won t feel deprived and it will be easier to stick to your weight loss plan.You have to count calories, but as long as you fit a treat into your calories, you cannot gain weight. This will allow for lasting weight loss success.

If you are looking for fast diet way, you can use my way. I lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks. If you are really serious about diet you should have a look this way. It is fast if you know correct information to do diet. You can find more information from http://bit.ly/654wejh9

Firstly you need to know something. Losing weight is one of the most difficult things you can do. There are no easy solutions, no magic formulas and nobody else can do it but you. It is for this reason that I would only suggest you attempt to lose weight, if you really, really want to as if you don t i m afraid you probably are wasting your time.Secondly you have to ask yourself why you are fat. For most people it is a lack of exercise and for a few it is eating too much. Obviously most people have elements of both. So firstly ill speak about exercise and then I ll speak about food.The first thing to know about exercise is that different forms of it have very different effects on your body. To lose weight you need to do cardiovascular exercise regularly. This means that you have to get your heart pumping at least 3 times a week for at least 20 minuites a time. Unfortunately to lose weight requires you to be able to do exercise for 20 minuites. This requires you to get fit, and you have to understand that you wont lose much weight until you are fit. So how do you get fit. Well you have to do something that really gets your heart beat up. Unfortunately, contrary to what many people think, walking will not lose you much weight, its just not vigerous enough. So many people say to me, why am I fat, I walk for miles every day to work. The problem is this kind of exercise is not at all effective at burning fat. Luckily there are many exercises that are good at burning fat, the only problem is they are not much fun. If you use a running machine, rowing machine, cycling machine, cross trainer three times a week for twenty minuites you will lose weight fast. Unfortunately these machines are pretty dull and most people use them enthusiastically for a month or so and then get bored of them. I suggest you find a sport that will give you the same exercise, while being pretty fun. Football, tennis, cross country running, swimming, and many more are all great evercise and also a great way to meet new people. There are many clubs around for all these sports and many more, and the good thing is you are far more likely to keep it up, hence you will lose more weight and keep it off.As far as food goes: don t go OTT. Personally I think all forms of extreme diets are coutnerproductive. Just ask yourself, are you going to really eat cabbage leaves and pumpkin seeds long term. I know I wouldn t and I am not even sure that doing so would be particualrly healthy. I would even go as far as to say that as long as you do the exercise, don t worry too much about food, as people that do, tend to stop their diets pretty quickly. Obviously that doesn t mean that you can eat whatever you like, if you do just eat junk foods and ready meals, then you do really need to stop. But I find most people do eat sensibly enough, (you can be slim and eat nice food you know) and just don t exercise. If you are one of those people that decide that you are going to try and lose weight by not exercising, then I suggest lots of fish, pasta (with soy sauce on to make it edible) and fruit. But then again if thats your attitude I wouldn t bother.Good luck.

Celery and a low fat ranch dip is a very good snack. Dont diet, just spread out your meals, and have 5-7 small meals instead of 3 big ones. Take a walk after work, or in the early evening around 5-6, because your metabolism slows down around 4-5. As for workouts, just do some situps, or crunches, start with 20, then move up 5 every day. But try some squats at home, grab a loose chair, stand about a foot away. Lower yourself slowly, keeping your back straight, then when you it the chair, go back up slowly. I hope this help, good luck.