Monday, May 21, 2007

Weight loss tips for a 14 yr old female?10 pts Best Answer? -

im 5 5 and shifting between 140-145 lbs.i want to weight 115 before the end of the school yr but with it being a school yr its hard to get home from school and exercise so i normally only do about 30 mins of cardio.(sp?) i ask because some people have said that dieting (unsafe or inaccurate dieting) at my age could stunt my growth.i have lost 27 lbs since may and have kept it off thankfully but since im back in school i don t have the time like i used to have back in the summer break. ( which is when i lost 20 of the 27 lbs.)any tips (big and or small tips to help me)i know fish is a good fat burner and fruits and vegetables are a good idea, as well as milk. and well duh, exercisebut any tips?

I m 5 4 and recently lost 10lbs due to stress. I now weight 114.And you know what?My period stopped.I m an inch shorter than you, and my BMI is still technically normal, but you can see my ribs through the front of my chest and I don t even have enough body fat to have my period.You don t want to be this thin. It looks awful. And if you DO want to be this thin, there is something wrong with you and you need to go to therapy.Your weight now is perfectly healthy. Don t abuse your body.

I lost 6 pounds in 2 months with out realizing by eating small amounts of breakfast, because of going to school, I still have tons of lunch, tons of snacks, tons of dinner, but little breakfast, like just a tiny glass of milk and some breadI know it s unhealthy and it s not good for your brain but at my school we have lunch at 11:00am

my best are ...freedomyou.com and www.settingcaptivesfree.com best wishes

become raw vegan