Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Could you please give me some weight loss tips? -

Actually, what two people said is not right. Eat less ????? Then go and exercise more?? Thats not correct. Eat better and more often. Just watch the calories and the grams of fat as well carbs. Exercise is key. You re looking to just lose weight. Go cardiovascular. Running, biking, walking, anything where you are moving. I am not a nutritionist, however, my own personal experience has given me some insight. Maybe look into women s health magazine. They always have good recipes for tasty healthy food and awesome workouts. No, I do not read it. I read men s health. Same company. Good luck!

Like others have said, it s not necessarily what you eat, but how much of what you eat.In the end, Calories you use up must be greater than Calories you eat in order to lose weight. It s always better to exercise - adding muscle and toning muscle not only makes you feel better, but passively burn more energy than fat. Don t cut out food entirely that you think is unhealthy - just moderate it into much smaller portions. Remember that your taste satisfaction is 99% after only 2-3 bites. After that, the level of satisfaction reported significantly decreases. (why the first cookie is always soooo good).

Here are 2 articles which would help you:6 dieting tips to lose weighthttp://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1573.��Weight Loss Diet �C Choose The Best And Perseverehttp://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1637.��

Eat the same things that you are eating now, just eat less of them.For instance, do not deny yourself your favorite foods, that leads directly to failure. Instead of two helpings, have one. Instead of the whole candy bar, eat half and save the other half for the next time you crave that candy bar.I have never dieted, only followed this basic rule of thumb. I am sorry about the workout stuff, I only run if chased.

I am not a dietitian nor a physician; I can not recommend how you should lose weight. After leaving the military I went to school overseas for 3 1/2 years where I kept easily kept my physique. Upon returning to the states and getting re-acquainted with our portions and the additives in our food, I gained 45 pounds in less than 6 months!4 years after my return, I lost a total of 40 pounds in 5 months which I understand is too much too fast. I did so by only allowing myself to eat as much as I could fit in my cupped palm at one time. I would then not allow myself to eat again for 30 minutes. If after 30 minutes I wanted more, I d do it again. I soon found myself involuntarily extending the time needed between feedings. The catch - I was eating much less in quantity. I made it count by learning about the glycemic index of foods, by staying as much away from chemicals and additives as I could and by making sure I ate enough every day.I must report that in the last two years since losing the weight I have regained 18 pounds. The reason is multifold: a job change with extended hours behind a computer, lack of portion control and lack of exercise.Time to get serious and keep my weight steady!

Walking and trying to stay away from fatty foods, rice, white bread, and drinking lots of water cuz it helps clean out your system. Good luck cuz it works for me.

I am trying Calotren. I heard about it on a local radio station. I lost 8 lbs. in the first month. It seems to rid your body of it s waste, it s all natural with no ephedra or caffine, and it has given me tons of energy!!! I LOVE IT!!! Go to hateyourweight.com. GOOD LUCK !! And remember to drink as much water as you can every day.

a few keys things to start with are little things such as drinking more water throughout the day, park a little farther from the store so you have to walk more to go inside...but here is a great website that will count calories, give suggestions for eating and even exercises that you can do at your house without any equipment but maybe a chair....www.sparkpeople.com good luck!!!

Eat less.Exercise more.Drink 8 (8 oz) glasses of water daily.Take a multivitamin/mineral supplement daily.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! lol...Black Diamond and Sugar Pie said just what I was going to say!!!!! That way, you have fun, too!!!!Good Luck!!!! From my heart to yours!!!! : )

take 2g omega-3 and turn on ur favorite dance music and get down for about 7-8 songs and work out every part of the body.