Saturday, May 26, 2007

Do Slim Shots Appetite Controller help with appetite at all? -

I want to know from people WHO HAVE TRIED IT. Do not give me weight loss tips, I don t need to know how to lose weight. Did the slimshots do anything to curb your appetite? If so, how much? Please do not answer this if you have not tried this product. I just want a direct answer to this question so I can be a reference for other people who want to know.If you have any experience with this product, or know anyone who has, please give me some information.

Slim Shots actually worked really for me.. I was 120 and wanted to be 100 again (no, i don t have an eating disorder, i was just gaining weight i didn t want) So for 2 weeks I drank one shot every morning, and by the end of the two weeks, i had lost my 20 pounds. =]

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��

oh my god i just saw that commerical.and no lol my mom tried em.