Saturday, May 26, 2007

How do i lose as much weight as i can in 5 days? -

My prom is this week (in 5 days) I have gained a couple of lbs since I bought the dress, and I want it to fit perfectly, so I want to lose as much weight as I can in the next 5 days (preferably 3 to 6 pounds). I weighed between 155 and 158 when I bought the dress and now I m 161. What are some quick weight loss tips? (it would help to lose water weight too) I��m not looking for anything permanent just something to make my dress fit a little bit better��

Go on all vegies and fruit and water no breads no candy no fats and you will lose up to 5lbs a week... I lost 20 in a month it works good look...YOu can also run or power walk everyday and you will lose a bit more... good luck just becareful...

Well if you want to lose that amount you better get these products fast.If you want them email me at cjadinne@yahoo.com