Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fast weight loss tips, help please.? -

so i have a very low metabolism. in other words, IM FAT,i dont even eat alot, i barely eat i swear! so why am i so fat????my cousin is getting married in like a weeek, and i want to loose a few pounds by then.how could i?help please?

Firstly, you look fab in your pic! Secondly, I have the same problem and I ve learned that eating very little is as bad as eating too much. Your body begins to think it s being starved and therefore keeps fat in reserve and won t burn it. I lost 5lbs in three days by eating lots and lots of fresh fruit, only brown bread, and cutting out all chocolate and crisps. I also made sure I didn t go over the recommended daily 2000 calories for a woman. Try drinking peppermint tea if you re bloated and hot water with lemon juice in the morning (it s not pleasant, but it helps detox your body). Fruit is definitely my key - it fills me up, especially a banana and gives me energy to do some exercise. Don t put yourself down because I think you look really pretty in your pic! Good luck! :)

drink more water, eat more healthy foods like lean meats and vegetables. also exercise, to get your body moving

drink nothing but water take some energy shots and go running every morning cut out the carbs like bread eat a lot of fruit this isnt healthy for a long time diet but until them this could help i promise! oh and do squats and crunches before bed

Prefer Jogging.Drink as much as water as you can and do Jogging daily.

If you are serious about LOSING WEIGHT, have a look at the list of sites.the-fast--weight-loss.blogspot.com/weight--loss-help.blogspot.com/

Check out the cabbage soup diet.Hit the gym! cardio, cardio, cardio