Sunday, May 27, 2007

Healthy recipes geared towards weight loss...tips on how to lose weight.? -

I am looking for ways to lose weight. I am not overweight at all, just not satisfied with my appearance (how I look in clothes). I run a mile every day, and I have not noticed much change in my weight. I think it has something to do with my eating habits, so I am trying to really start over and eat right. Please also give tips on how I can cut back on food during the holidays when there are all sorts of sweets. BTW- I am 14.

First check out what is your blood group and what diet is good for your health .Basically there are 3 types of Diet+ ----- HIGHLY BENEFICIAL, FOOD ACTS LIKE MEDICINEO ----- NEUTRAL FOOD X ----- AVOID, FOOD ACTS LIKE A POISONCheck out what diet helps lose or gain weight and what diet is really good to be healthy based on your blood group .-Blood group O is for Old.- Type O.http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Sweetcorn Kidney beans Cabbage Brussel sprout Cauliflower FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Sea food Iodized salt Liver Red meat Spinach Broccoli -Blood group A is for Agrarian.-__ Type A. http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Meat Dairy foods Kidney beans Lima beans Wheat FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Vegetable oils Soya foods Vegetables Pineapple -Blood group B is for Balance.-__ Type B.http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Lentils Sweetcorn Peanuts Sesame seeds Buckwheat Wheat FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Green vege Meat Lamb Liver Eggs __ Blood group Type AB.http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Red meat Kidney beans Seeds Sweetcorn Buckwheat FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Tofu Seafood Green vege Dairy products Alkaline fruits Pineapples

Do you know that strict diets or starvation diets are not at all effective for weight loss. Why? Because they put body in starvation mode and the metabolism rate drops. And everybody knows how important metabolism is for fast weight loss.Low carb or low calorie diets too do not work for long term weight loss success. Why? Because they deprive your body of essential nutrients. If you are not eating carbs or fat or any food group in sufficient quantities, you will not have a balanced diet necessary for healthy weight loss.Such kind of methods do not work in the long run. So better stay away from them and take a healthy approach to weight loss.So then how to lose weight without dieting at all? Its easy. You need to follow a proven and effective eating plan where you don t deprive your body of essential nutrients. Your daily eating plan should boost metabolism rate and not deprive it of any nutrients whether its carbs, protein or even fat in reasonable quantities.I would recommend this website

I love making a bunch of healthy recipes 1 day a week and then using the meals for the next several days when things get busy. Try this healthy casserole recipe I wrote about on my Prevention buzz blog - http://buzz.prevention.com/community/emily09/i-miss-cooking. You re so young so I would focus on eating a full balanced diet and 6 small meals (big snacks) throughout the day. Don t worry too much- let yourself enjoy food and let it fuel your body, instead of becoming meticulous with your food intake.

Here are the 10 tips I used to lose 25 pounds through hard work, determination, and a bit of luck...http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1225649/10_tips_to_successful_weight_loss.html

mypyramid.govthen click on my pyramid plan.fill out the info and itll tell you how to eat.you should also exercise for 60+ min