Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Healthy weight loss tips? -

In other words, I need help but nothing extreme.Here s my situation: I started to keep a food journal a few months and realized I was eating over 3000 calories a day. I have since cut that down to 1800-2000 a day. I have lost about 10 pounds in 3 months, but I feel like there s more I can do.I work full time and am a full time mom, and it s hard to get to the gym when there s too much to do around the house. I ve been trying to get out and start jogging, but I ve been hit with a bout of a cold and couldn t make it out there.ANY helpful tips, especially things I can do at home, are greatly appreciated.Food-wise I m not bad. I just have a hard time with fruit, no matter how hard I try. I ve been drinking V8 Fusion juice, which is better than nothing, but it s no substitute for REAL fruit.When I was 17, I lost 52 inches by running 12 minutes each night in my basement. That was now nearly a decade ago and now I have trouble having energy after I put my kids to bed to do anything other than do dishes. I know I can do it, and I have motivation - my sister is getting married and has aked me to be the matron of honor. I want to drop 2-3 dress sizes in a year, and I know it s possible, but I just don t know what to do to help stay on track.

Check out this article about the 5 must do tips to lose weight. If you are not following these tips already, definitely start. They will make a difference!http://ezinearticles.com/?5-Must-Do-Tips��

Eat plenty of green vegetables. They are low in calories and high in nutrition. Also lift weights in circuit fashion to get a cardio workout plus stimulate your lean body tissue and speed up your metabolism.

Drink lots of water and order billy blanks taebo from ebay!! It will make you look fit.

exercise or work out more than you consume..:)