Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Weight loss tips for men? -

Hi. I am 21 years old and I am 5 7. I weigh 265 lbs however nobody believes me when I say it but the scales never lie ^_^ I wear a size 38 pants. How much do I need to weigh and what is the quickest and most efficient way that I can get there?and also how can i get rid of my Moobs?

Join a gym or get a personal fitness instructor to help you with the right advice.Cut out on junk food also.

lol moobs :), ok do a diet plan, or call a convenient diet place. or take safe diet pills. or just plain exercise, or join a gym men do dat :)

Diet Exercise. Everyone will Say the same but it is the truth. You can try Eating less is not an option unless you already eat ALOT. Eating less may cause Malnutrition. Also be careful Exercising because over - exercising can also be dangerous.