Friday, May 18, 2007

How can I lose 3 inches off my waist/stomach ? -

My waist/stomach area just above my hips currently measures 26 1/2 inches and i want to lose 3 inches so i can be slim before school starts, which is in 26 days . So you can see I don t have much time. I wanna show my classmates who used to make fun of me for being a fatty how much I ve changed over the summer. Also, I weigh 122 pounds and before summer I was 118 so I ve gained a little. My goal weight is 110 and I am 5 4.Sooo I need some weight loss tips, and tips on how to tighten the core in 26 days. *I already exercise a lot, pretty much every day, and eat really healthy*, any secrets anyone uses, maybe for something like a pound every 2 days ?

If you really want to lose the weight you need to begin with your diet.Diet- 1 piece of bread a day, no alcohol,no soda, no juice, no candy or sweets, no margarine, no nuc it out of a box food, basically avoid things with excessive sugar and starches ( white foods have lots of starchExercise- do 150 crunchs every morning and every night, get up and run in the mornings BEFORE breakfest, don t eat after 6:30 pm, start with 10 push ups and build on that till you get to 25, run after diner, all in all try do about 40 minutes of cardio This diet and execise plan go hand in hand, so if you cheat on either it wont work the way it is supposed to, Good Luck, this really works!

Okay, 26 1/2 inch waist is not fat. whoever is calling you a fatty must be a toothpick or anorexic. I wouldn t worry abt what anyone else thinks, this will make your life a lot easier. Anyway, do a lot of ab work, I seriously doubt you have a healthy amount of fat to begin with. You can have some health problems if you lose too much weight.

Your not even close to being overweight. a normal weight range for a girl 5 4 is small frame-114-127 medium frame-124-138 large frame-134-151. I got this information out of some papers my doctor gave me.