Friday, May 18, 2007

Thanksgiving soon but continue weight loss? -

I am going away for Thanksgiving, more precisely 4 days. Four whole days without my gym! I don t know if I will be able to fit in exercise while I am away and I am really scared of gaining weight. I am really close to my goal weight and I don t want anything to get in my way. So I desperately need Thanksgiving weight loss tips! Please help!! Thank you so much in advance!

Thanksgiving food is delicious. . . who would wanna pass that up???

you can always do stretches and some cardio workouts at home and be not needing your gym.or you can try these.First: Do a high impact exercise before going to bed. Also, drink plenty of water and do not eat before you go to bed. Doing these things will ensure that you burn plenty of calories. Next: Look through a magazine and find a picture of how you want to look like. Think yourself slim or sexy as you fall asleep, or tell yourself an affirmation before you go to bed. Doing these things will keep you motivated and determined to achieving your goal. Third: Drink water upon rising early in the morning. This will wash away all the fat cells and cleanse your body for the day.

Stick with Turkey instead of Ham, there are less calories and fat. Also, avoid sugar and starchy food, like mashed potatos. You can always make a sugar free pie to take with you and have that instead of what everyone else has and if you take it, then you can just say you figured you would bring something with you so no one will even know that you are dieting. Also, try taking some walks while your there, not slow ones, really brisk walks. They are better than the treadmill :-)

If you know right diet information and program, diet is easy. If you are really serious, you must have fast diet program that works for you. I recommend you my diet program for you. I lost 11 pounds in 2 weeks and it was very fast. You can do it too. You can get more information here link below.

don t be too amaze or excited with the food you will see it is just a matter of disciplining yourself remember the hard work you did just to be near with your weight goal healthy dieting vs delicious foods that can make you fat

If you have Access To Apples while you are away. Eat One, 1 Hr Before Each Meal, Followed With or By, a Tall Glass of Water. Your appetite will be cut drastically in half, and you won t get fat.

keep your meals small, and often, your body burns small meals easierlarge meals with no exercise = fat, excess calories that dont get burned become fat

put nothing in your mouth unless you are hungry {belly grumble} not even a taste . good luck

don t eat