Friday, May 11, 2007

I hate my breasts! Please help! Im 13 and they look masive on me, imm 5 foot 1 inch and weigh 6 st 9 lbs. -

Please help me make them smaller!Also some weight loss tips will be welcome.I m a size A/B but they look massive on cause i m only size 4/6.

Do u hv a pic with both of em? then i can see if it s really that massive on u =p ....reminds me of orihime inoue from bleach though, she has big breast too...but anyway...when u grow older, u ll start appreciate your gift...so now just enjoy being in a center of attention =)

Try wearing a good, supportive (non padded) jogbra/exercise bra. They are designed to squish them a bit so they wont bounce when exercising. Stay away from padding and underwire.

its swings and roundabouts dearie - you will never be short of a boyfriend /girlfriend so be grateful

You don t sound overweight at all. If anything even a bit on the skinny side. You don t need to loose weight. Also an A/B cup doesn t sound massive at all. You re still growing, in a few years you ll probably find that you ve grown into them. Don t feel bad about how you look. Be proud of your skinny figure and lovely breasts, I bet lots of people would be jealous to look like you.

That size is pretty normal for your age and you are bound to get bigger soon and grow into them,

as you get to your 50 s you will learn to appreciate them-simply remove your bra, and they will pull all the wrinkles out of your face!

Your still growing don t worry about it cos they won t look so bad when you get taller, when I was 13 mine were 36C the same size as Pamela Anderson s so I know what you re going through.

You ll grow into them...

You sound normal to me for your height and your breasts seem a normal size for a 13 year old. :)