Friday, May 11, 2007

Weight Loss tips please? -

I am not fat, but I am not completely comfortable with my weight. I fluctuate between 125-130 lbs and i am 5ft8. I eat decently and I exercise semi-regularly. I am looking to exercise more and eat healthier. Can you give me any tips on eating and exercising to lose weight? THANKS!

hi,i recommend you to go for a walk daily.it is the best and easy exercise to keep our body in control and happy.walking even improves the mind stability and memory power.

The below tips are useful for you.Start your day with lemon juice with warm water.Eat fresh fruits and vegetables on break fast.Drink lot more water.Drink lemon juice after your meals.Add more Indian Spicy elements like Ginger, Garlic, Pepper, etc. in your food. That will help you to remove unwanted fat content on your body.Swimming is the best way to burn calories. So, try swimming at least once in a week.Register here and get a free ebook on Nutritional and weight loss tips . That will helpful for you even more.http://www.atozanswer.com/forum/viewtopi��

Our measurements are the same.I am currently just starting the atkins diet.I hope it works out for me. You should try it out.Anywho a pound of calories= 3500 calories.If you are eating.. lets say about 2000 calories a day,Then monitor your eating and eat about 1500 a day instead.You will lose weight fast and efficiently.

cocaine, lots and lots of cocaine.