Friday, May 25, 2007

I heard that.........................? -

eating blueberries makes you loose weight. i was wondering if eating strawberries does too??? I m not looking for weight loss tips or anything its just that I ve been eating strawberries lately and i have lost weight. i don t need to loose weight I m 5 4 and weigh 123lbs. I m just morbidly curious.

i never heard that. that is interesting.no, strawberries wont they are not similar fruits

No single food will magically melt away weight. You need to look at your whole diet and figure out a balanced meal plan. Eating more of a single food - no matter how healthy the food is - is not going to make you lose weight.

You could probably find something somewhere saying every food makes you lose weight somehow. It isn t true! The most something could do is marginally speed up your metabolism.