Friday, May 25, 2007

Quick weight loss tips? -

I am going on vacation in two weeks and want to lose ten pounds. I am currently about 205 pounds and 6 tall, so I don t think losing 10 would be unhealthy.If I can t do it, it s really not a huge deal to me because I m not too obsessed with my body image, but I would like to try.Any tips?

It s not a very realistic goal to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks. However, if you cut out alcohol, soda, sweets, that would be a good start. I would maybe suggest either restricting or removing grains from your diet temporarily also.

Get fit, it looks better and it is healthier. Get exercise, walk or jog, go out dancing, play sports, or just do what you enjoy a lot and incorporate exercise. This will help you to day tomorrow and for the rest of your life. Remove junk food and sugar from your diet. Drink water and green tea. Visit www.stayinformed.info.

http://www.mrman.4yz.com/proactol.php

why not try weight loss pill. maybe it can help you...