Sunday, May 20, 2007

Losing love handles,amp; Weight loss tips?? By may 29th.? -

Ok so ive just been asked to prom.and i already kno what dress i want but i wanted to know do anyone have any good ideas for exercises for losing lovehandles.also exercises for toning the arms and thighs that will have fast results.if not ladies do you reccomend any specific type of spanx that can flatten the lovehandle area???????thanks in advance

You can t target the lovehandle area. Just adopt a healthy eating plan (5-6 small meals each day made of lean protein and natural carbs) and regular exercise (cardio AND weight training...look up various workout regimens or you can email me for some).You will see results in that time as long as you do this smartly. Plus, if you stick to it, you won t have to ask people how to OMG LOSE WAIT IN X DAYS anymore.

If you are overweight and if you do not take care of it, you may come across various health problems like high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, etc. Many people who are overweight may feel insecure or dejected. Hence in order to get rid of the weight quickly, you have to consciously set targets to reduce weight. A combination of good diet and exercise can get you adequate results. You should refrain from eating junk food and oil rich diet, because they slow down the metabolism, increase the fat deposition in your body and cause problems to the heart.

I have lost 3-4 pounds in the past 3 days by doing this:It s wildly UNHEALTHY!!!! But, I am just saying...I drink around 48-64 ounces of water everyday.Sometimes I ll have green tea vitamin water.I have a special k bar in the morning... then atnight I will eat a spinach artichoke lean pocketor a bowl of spinach with light italian dressingand a few cashews. Or a pack of regular oatmealmixed with a few craisons and cashews. :| I getso hungry... but, I am losing weight. PLUS! I geton the treadmill for an hour and work off 400-600calories. Which is more than I intake.. And thenI do 50 side crunches and 100-200 regular crunches50-100 switch frontal leg lifts. I can see a difference.:) Hope this helped. But, don t be afraid to eat something once and a while.. just don t over do it. My stomachhas shrunk since eating this way.. _ It s probablyREALLY unhealthy but, like I said. I understand the consequences.. I just don t care. Uhm.. besides thatI hope you have luck in losing! :) lmao.. that s funny...

Check out the diet and free exercise plan at..http://www.FatX101.com

You have a lot of work to do - how much weight do you need to lose? Is the dress form fitting - describe it... cause maybe all you need is spanx - Luckily you have enough time to lose weight and it can be done...You seriously need to burn some fat - cardio, cardio, and cardio. Not just walking but seriously breaking a sweat - do it everyday till showtime. I prefer sprints with a one minute cooling period in between. I start sweating like crazy. Do the sprints and cool down for thirty to forty five minutes a day. And if you have enough time, I would do them once in the morning and a session in the evening. This will burn of fat - especially around the love handle area.Next, concentrate on your diet. Don t eat white flour, sugar, bread, cookies, ice cream, soda, juice, etc. Really be firm with yourself. Everytime you have a craving think about your prom dress. Instead just eat chicken and vegetables. Eat every three hours and drink 2 liters of water a day.For toning, do push ups, lunges, squats, side kicks (are great for toning the hips) - look up exercises on the internet. Do them for twenty minutes a day. Good luck, you will look great in your dress.