Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tae-Bo or Turbo Jam to lose weight? _Cardio.? -

I went to my doctor and he told me that I was 60lbs overweight (I thought i was only about 40)anyways, i want to start eating healthy and working out, ive seen the infomercials about Turbo jam and taebo, have you used any of these or know of anybody who has. how effective is it? do you recommend one o f them. any other weight loss tips welcome thank you in advance.

Turbo jam and taebo are both great. Taebo is a little bit rougher and more athletic. If you re looking for a more dance-y workout, go with the turbo jam. The instructor is very motivating and always manages to put a smile on my face during the workout. As for the results, if you eat right and work out regularly you will lose weight with any program that makes you sweat.

I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.Search: http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkjF5rhBInvQAUfFXNyoA?p=%22How+to+Reduce+Weight+Quickly%22+-answers.yahoo+%22healthylifeday%22 y=Search fr=yfp-t-501 ei=UTF-8 fp_ip=CN rd=r1 meta=vc%3Dcngood lucky!