Friday, May 25, 2007

Some weight loss tips please? -

I m 16 year old male and consider myself a pretty active person (working quite regularly, school five days a week, boxing one day a week, working out at the gym regularly). So with my busy life style i m still not happy with my body image.I m not obese but in my opinion my stomach and chest needs toning what are some tips on how to do this?Please don t suggest tablets, etc as I do not want to be on them.

try the lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr�� it can help

All the doctors and dieticians say targeted weight loss is unlikely, especially in the waist and belly areas, but I managed it with acai berry. I know they say that pills won t work, but they sure worked for me, and they have been shown on the Rachael Ray Show too. There s a free trial on at the moment at http://donons.yourweightlossonline.info , try it, what s the worst that could happen?

You can lose weight if you did right method. I tried many method, but could not lose weight. I found the best method that works fast for anyone. I lost my weight fast using this weight loss method. You should have look right info that works. I lost 19 pounds after 6 weeks with this weight loss method. I highly recommend you. You can find more info from link below.

I use many different program to lose my weight, but nothing worked untill I found this amazing program. It works just amazing and I lost my weight easy after I found right program. I lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks and it was so easy. If you are very serious and really want to lose weight you should have a look. You can get information from link below.

lift heavier weights mate,sounds like your training enough,main thing with weight training is consistancy,but maybe you could be over training which would cause no results.so cut back a bit,i train nearly everyday but i been doin it for a long time.cut back or even have a week or so off and see how you go.but make sure you keep training.

Hey,I found http://www.getslimandsexy.com/ and you should check it out.It has many great exercises that I use and it definitely helped me loose my goal of 40 pounds in 2 weeks.http://www.getslimandsexy.com/

bench press+crunches+more cardio