Monday, May 21, 2007

Weight loss tips for a new divorcee? -

About to start a divorce, and want to be off to a healthy start, mentally and physically. I just really want eating and exercising tips. I don t think I want to go the diet pill route, as I ve heard there was too many negative side effects! Any help is appreciated!!Thanks :)

aerobic exercise every day will help you get rid of the divorce blues and get you into shape to date again soon.

If you know right weight loss info and way, weight loss is easy. If you are serious, you need to have easy weight loss way that works for you. I recommend you my weight loss way for you. I lost 11 pounds in 30 days and it was very easy. You can do it too. You can find more info at this site bit,ly/dgnkp8 (Please edit , to . in the link)

Run!! Running about 15 minutes a day seems to help alot.

Go to Mypyramid.com and it will help you.