Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Young mother of two in need of weight loss tips..advice whatever..just help me!!!? -

Okay heres the deal I m 19 with 2 kids one is 2 and the other 3 months...I despretly want to be able to look hotttt in a bikini for my birthday whis is om may 15th...and I dont have alot of time for exercise...cant afford the gym...and have no babysitter...or double stroller for jogging...any advice would be highly appreciated.

Well you could concentrate on toning exercises, search on youtube for at home exercises or aerobics. But all this will do is tone you up a bit, it won t actually make much of a difference by that date. Don t forget to balance your diet, lower fats and get plenty of fruit and veg.

Eat right, drink lots of water and JUST Dance! Turn on your radio and just dance the hours away with your little one or while you do house work. Play some songs that really get you moving.

You don t want to do a crash diet because those lead to other issues. My suggestion is either the atkins or south beach diet.