Thursday, May 24, 2007

Weight loss tips please!!! srry if long please help me!!!1? -

im 15 and im 5*4 165-170lbs and i really want to lose weight! summer break is in just in lil over 2 months from now and i really want to look good for summer and feel better about myself. please tell me anything i can do and i want to go on a low carb diet but i dont know what carbs are so i would like to know. and i have the gazzel exercising machine will that help me lose weight? please help me please!!!!!!1

just make sure you get a lot of exercise.basically, when it comes to losing weightits: calories in, calories out.I ve been wanting to lose weight too,I m 5 3 ish, 140 lbs, 14 yrs old.I eat steamed or sauted vegetables a lot.or I have some really low cal soup,or salads.breakfast foods are often the lowest in calories,so you could try switching your breakfasts and dinners?ive heard that actually makes a difference.I would try that, but its hard for me to make dinner food in the morning(;

one word- wii fit. Go running in the morning and then play that for 30 minutes to an hour. Watch what your eating too and make yourself small to medium sized portions. You can have dessert maybe 2-3 times a week. But remember- all food after 9 pm is stored as body fat. Hope that helps!!!Amanda (:

My freshman year of college I gained about 15-20 pounds. I was 5 5 and weighed about 155. I went vegetarian and lost all the weight! I now weigh 130 and I m 5 5 . Working out several times a week really helps too. I m not vegetarian anymore and I ve been able to keep the weight off. Check out www.mypyramid.gov, and it ll help tremendously!

HelloHere s what I found out after lots of research and trial and error, the hard way.The reality is that there are no shortcuts or easy ways to get in good shape. Sorry, but someone needed to tell you this.As long as you get conscious about what you are doing, you will see the results. Below you will find the four principles that you need to keep in mind in your weight-loss journey.http://thefatlosssecret.blogspot.com/1.Forget About DietsPeople that go from diet to diet never reach a stable weight, let alone a good shape. The reason is quite simple: diets are, by their very nature, temporary. You can��t expect to eat properly for two or three weeks and fix your weight problems for the rest of the year.2.Proper NutritionIf you want to keep your weight and fat percentage under control, you will need to learn the basics of nutrition. Once you learn them, you will be able to eat healthy throughout the year.3.Physical ExerciseEating healthy and having a caloric deficit will only take you half the way. The other key factor is physical exercise.4.Discipline and PerseveranceYou can start eating healthy and exercising properly, but unless you stick doing it regularly, the results won��t appear (if they do, they won��t last).Discipline and perseverance are key here.Did you know 90% of fat is caused by 3 major factors? Find out exactly whatthey are and how easily it is to solve them here http://thefatlosssecret.blogspot.com/.

Sorry, but the only good thing about the gazzel is that it makes a good coat rack. You are gonna need to know two things. One, what exercise machines, and two, what to eat.Exercise:Do some crunches. Don t do the ones on the floor because my dad does those and he s kinda fat. My mom does the crunches on the machine and she has abbs. Also, for your legs and stomach, you should get the nortic track cross country skiier. They are kinda weird looking but make your legs very thin. Look it up and you will see this big thing with boards that you move back and forth with your legs. Or you could always buy a tredmill but i suggest the cross country skiier.Now for the Foods:One thing to do is keep all junk out of the house. The only reason people crave food most of the time is because they are there. If they aren t there you won t want them as much. And if you still do, why waste time and go to the store to get stuff that makes you fat. Have self control and don t buy junk. Now, maybe you like fruits and veggies. I know I don t. If you like em, eat em. When you have cravings, eat yogurt. They help. I don t know what you eat for breakfast. Maybe you eat pancakes which are full of calories which you can have once in a while. Or maybe you eat sugar filled cereal. You might not even eat breakfast. What you should do is get the special k 90 cal bars. Eat one for breakfast. Then eat a half a sandwich and a healthy drink for lunch. With your lunch eat another special k bar. I suggest the chocalatey drizzle or the vanilla crisp. Both give you a nice sweet taste that runs down your throat when you bite into it. For dinner, just try not to go for thirds. If you wanna snack have some yogurt or another special k bar. I hope I helped.