Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Anyone have any really good, out of the ordinary weight loss tips? -

what has worked for me, and helped me lose 30 pounds.Ok, walking or some sort of exercise that gets your heart rate up for at least 30 min, 5 times a week. (We all know this)I will admit, I am a diet cola addict. I could drink a 2 liter a day, easily... but once I stopped drinking soda pop (diet and regular) and started drinking green tea and more water (Even the flavored stuff) i lost weight.Also, I stop eating cereal. I ate high protein breakfast, like two boiled eggs, or cottage cheese, or something. I did my best to stay away from ice cream (My total weakness) but I did eat it from time to time but only a small amount. I also stayed away from artificial sweetners, and I use Stevia instead of sweet-n-low for my tea.

Limit your caloric intake to 1500 a day by eating reasonable portions of healthy foods, and exercise more than you have done before starting your diet.

Become a raw foodist... I have lost 60 lbs in 3 months

Take picture of yourself and put them on the box of the foods you eat a lot of. That will make you think of what you look like and then you won t want to eat that food. And exercise like usual. Good Luck!

Try eating in moderation and getting some exercise.That will usually do it.

The best thing for weight loss is EXERCISE. It s not out of the ordinary but it works if you stick to it!