Sunday, June 10, 2007

How to cheat my recovery plan and lose weight? -

I have anorexia...and i want to cheat and lose weight but how..any suggestion would be awesome..I don t want to be back in the hospital again just enough so you can see my chest bones again{seriously that makes me feel happy] and i don t want my period again it was nicer without, i already lied about the calories but how do i lose weight but fake my weight on the scale please help?...any weight loss tips would be awesome

Try the lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��Merry Christmas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N388Jwxao��

There is (hopefully) no decent person who is going to try to help you cheat to get out of a therapy you obviously need. Stop lying to people who are concerned for your well-being; visible ribs are neither healthy nor attractive. You have a real eating disorder, so I know you can t just snap out of it, but try to realize that there is a reason the people around you want you healthy. If you want to stay out of the hospital, try to cooperate with the help that is offered you, and be honest about it! If you re not gaining any weight, it will be obvious that you ve been lying about your caloric intake. I would suggest finding a local support group for other sufferers of eating disorders in your area.