Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weight loss tips, and things to do at the gym? -

So, I ve been trying to lose weight to be healthier. Anyway, I was going to the gym regularly until a couple weeks ago, and now I m afraid I ll start gaining weight I had lost.I usually go with my sister, but all we do is go on the treadmill and do stretches and sit-ups. I, personally, do not feel very worked out after it. I m not really sure how many times I should do certain things (like how many sit-ups I should do, etc.)I m not sure what kinds of exercises I should do at the gym. They have equipment, but I don t know where to start. The people that work there aren t incredibly helpful, and I can t afford a personal trainer.I m underage, so my sister drives me there. Obviously I can t go EVERY single day. What are some exercises I can do at home?I live in the mountains, so it s been getting quite a bit colder here now. I m no longer walking around the lake and doing a lot of outdoor activities.So, any tips on that would be helpful :].Also. Do any of you have any diet tips? I really don t know where to start. But the plan I was on didn t really help much...Haha. Maybe whipping out my google or talking to somebody who is knowledgeable in that area would be better than Yahoo.

You should do alot of pushups, situps and throw in a few up/downs (pushup, launch up onto your feet, fall back into a pushup and repeat.)It s possible to perform tricep extensions by using the foot of your bed as support. Take a look at Hugo Rivera s free online book for some more tips on eating right and working out at home. He has some great tips! Here s a link to the book.http://www.ebooks.thehelpster.com/?p=16

Hi Emmalee please try this it may helps u.Detox Diet Plans, Low Carb Diet Plans Recipes, Low Cholesterol Diets, Gastric Bypass Diet, Glycemic Diet Load,Glycemic Index Diet, High Glycemic Index Food, Low Glycemic Index Food Diet Advice...http://www.weightlosswand.com/diets/index.html Report Abuse

STAY AWAY FROM SODA S AND SWEETS.

Eat 6 times a day, but the total calories you should eat, should be determined by a nutritionist, since they can measure your metabolic rate (depends on the person). When you exercise make sure you do at least 20 min of cardio (walking, bycicle, steps, aerobics, etc..), you can also use dumbells to tone your muscles, in your case use food cans, sit ups, push ups, etc. An hour of exercise is pretty good, also you could do 3 sets of 10 reps, per activity, depending on your resistance, and over time you can go up.