Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What size clothing does a person of 150lbs fitr into in womens clothing? -

im working on losing weight and thats my goal weigth right now im 212.5lbs and range 16-18 size pants just curious and excited to get to my goal weight . also any weight loss tips or advice anyone in or was in the same situation ????

Well that depends on a lot of factors.But if you are now 212.5lb and a size 16-18, I d guess at 150lb you d be around a size 8/10.

11/12,i was that size 2 years ago now i am a 7, i did the master cleanse diet, i lost alot, look it up, it works but you gotta be dedicated

well i am about 144 lbs. and 5 6 and i am anywhere from a 7 to 9 in pants and jeans (but i have to say that it can really depend on the companies) oh and good luck! :)

it all depends on your height and bone structure. and nutri-system works really well. true it is kind of expensive but in my opinion it s worth it. and no matter how you lose the weight you have to be dedicated 110% or it never works. good luck :]

it depends how tall you are. I m 155 and I wear a 10-12, but I m only 5 2... taller=smaller size because you will be more thinned out and your fat would be distributed more evenly! I am trying to lose a good 20-30 lbs since i am heavy for my height. good luck! keep motivated! every time you have the urge to snack, think of yourself in a bathing suit!

That is my goal too. I am 5 11 and a fraction more. I got up to 210 when I quit smoking. That was 14 years ago. I am down to 162. I lost the weight by upping my exercise. I have no desire to cut calories. I love to eat... However, I do eat an extremely healthy well balance menu. The clothing size for me at 150 pounds will be a 12 or 14 tall. Different brands of clothing vary so much in their sizes This whole thing about getting down to size 2 has no meaning for me. I just want to look good and feel better. My advice is: do not starve your self. Make small changes that you can live with for the rest of your life.Get that exercise. Walk, swim, dance, find a buddy to exercise with you. Do not get into that cycle of starve take off a 5 or 6 pounds and then gain back 8 or 12. That is what I guarantee will happen if you try to take of weight by restricting calories without exercise. Exercise.... do not take my word for it! Do a search on line and you will find how important it is to move your body. Good Luck!!!!!!